Monday, August 4, 2014

Day 1


I used Hero Arts stamps-Decorative Loops and Woodgrain.  I also used Stampabilities "Colors Your World".  I included the "end" of my water coloring on the card because I really liked the look of it.  This was a lot of fun. 
Now I'm off to try a reverse one.
I added a black strip to each side of the panel to help it stand out better and then I added Glossy Accents to all the "paint" including the paint drops.
This was my second card on the first day.  I found an old stamp (from Canada) with both the positive and negative on the one stamp.  I embossed the image and cut it in two.  Then I mounted each on a black mat.  I 3D'd the front one.  Besides my loving that color, I really like the contrast of the two images.  Who would have thought we could have so much fun with bkgd stamps!

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for your nice comment. I always wonder when I'm doing something new, so it's nice to hear how others feel about it. Thank you again for visiting and taking the time to comment.
      Pam

      Delete
  2. Wow! You really got the concentrated effects like Kristina! Cool stamp & Great concept! Love it inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your taking the time to visit and comment. It's an old stamp I had not even used yet. Thought it was too busy. I love that we're learning new ways to use these bkgd stamps.
      Thank you, Pam

      Delete
  3. Cool I like the way the colours blend and stop. The second card is also great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Justine for stopping by and taking time to comment. Hope you're enjoying this class.
      Pam

      Delete
  4. Great cards! I especially love the bright colors in the first one, and the way you continued the coloring onto the inside. The contrast in the second card is wonderful, too. Great job with your background stamps!

    ReplyDelete